Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few fun things that remind me of Frankenstein

glitters

glitters

images

glitters

Just a few very appropriate graphics to put a chuckle in your day while Frankie is on her free moocher cruise.
All is quiet on the board but her number is dropping like a lead weight.
163 and counting.
Where is the drama Frankie?
I guess you are too busy scamming Heather to create drama online right now.
We stopped your other scams, gotta go person to person now,
always on the hunt for the most vulnerable, insecure person to take money, and dignity from.

5 comments:

  1. This fit her perfectly.
    Isnt it funny that her board is so drama free when she is gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Heather....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNOYED!!!
    Hey Frankie, I know you come here all the time and since you banned me from MMFY...which I don't want to go there anyway you FREAK. Why don't you STOP sending me emails??? Why don't you just leave me alone???
    LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
    I guess Heather isn't keeping you too busy anymore, is your board a DUD...are you seeing what a loser you are that you are slowly starting up again your evil ways????
    JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
    Are you getting on my nerves? NO! Why am I yelling? Well, maybe you'll get the hint and *BEEP* OFF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My.. She's disappeared and now this blog is dead. But that's a GOOD thing, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete