Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update from "The Mole"...

Anonymous said...

NEWS UPDATE FROM THE INSIDE MOLE...
Hooray for Pencil Lines...I'm sure there will be hell to pay today at the site. I will come back later with updates on her tirade about Pencil Lines.In the meantime, I'm sorry I've been missing...but you know how it is, being a MOLE takes some secretive work. Here are some tidbits, first the BLOG that she created with Sketches and Challenges is now gone with the pathetic excuse that she just can't keep up with a blog. Really? Here is the REAL TRUTH...NO ONE came to her BLOG, NO ONE came to participate and since she couldn't lie about members signing up or fake a layout entry, the ridiculous site had to come down!! Just a matter of time before your pathetic scrap site comes down too, Skanky!!!Also, her thread directed at me, THE MOLE, with details of her so called loser life is gone..the whole thread!!! I guess she couldn't come up with any other "sane" lies to write about...hmmm what's the matter Frankie? You real life so messed up you can't envision what a normal is? I actually think she was watching TV shows to get some NORMAL life ideas to write about!! BWAHHHA HAAAAHAAA!!! You are such a loser Frankie...did you think I was going to believe you were not coming here anymore because you took down the thread??? I know you visit this site over 10X a day...another one of your so called "friends" over on your site told me!!!! ROFLMBO!!Lastly, SKANKIE hasn't been online too much or I should say, she's been hiding and pretending not to be online at the site, claiming she's got other things to do besides patrol her site! Really? You have no life loser!! By the way...has your so called friends started leaving yet...I feel the winds changing, the winds are blowing in a new direction...far from you...soon you will see!!
March 15, 2009 6:28 AM

6 comments:

  1. That just goes to show she is reading the comments and posts here and pretending now suddenly after 5 years to have a life and something else to do! HA what a fucking bitch!
    Thanks MOLE we missed you!
    You rock MOLE, and Blog team! Thanks for keeping her under a rock like she deserves to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I cannot wait to see the tirade! Hurry Mole copy and paste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *before she deletes it and sees we are watching*

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Frankie flies free, then instead of stalking us why doesn't she go visit Shanny and Tinz. Get a life and leave people alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Frankie is so busy with real life, then why is she still online 18 out of 24 hours a day.

    How does she find the time to send me death threats in emails and tell me I am a horrible mother and I did something awful in my life to deserve a child who is disabled.
    Yes, Frankie it is my fault my son is disabled because I am a bad person.

    Thanks you horrible woman.
    You should post this.

    I just found this blog today and Frankie told me when I was banned that my son is disabled because I did something to deserve it, and I should be more careful how I live my life or the next child I have might be born disabled too.
    My son was born with this disability.
    I was a loving healthy mom all through my pregnancy.
    Do you want to know why she told me this? Because I messed up on a rule for her Survivor Game.
    She told me that my husband was fucking my neighbor because my son has a disability and he cant stand being around us.
    She told me I deserved to have a disabled son because I am a "fucking whore" her words not mine.
    That is the kind of person Frankie is.
    You want real life experiences?
    Don't forget a rule in her scrap games, or she will let you know how you deserve a disabled child and what you did to deserve it.
    I no longer scrap because now I see what can happen to me if I open up and share my story and work.
    To any business supporting her, this is my story. This is what the real Frankie is like.
    Not very nice is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is horribly disgusting, THIS THE KIND OF PERSON THE "SPONSORS" ARE PROMOTING!!!!!!
    HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    WHO WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PERSON?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for all of the details Mole...I so enjoy hearing how she is going down and how she is going to go over the edge!! She deserves every single thing that she gets....you know that old say....Karma sucks!!

    ReplyDelete