Friday, March 20, 2009

Frankie, you're a Freak!

Anonymous said...
I'm soooo livid...I could scream. Whatever. I'm not going to let this bother me...but really? What nerve Frankie has...really what nerve? She actually sent me an email saying never to write to her or Heather again!!! First...I have no reason to write to either one for anything...but if I did... Really, what does Heather have to do with anything??? If I consider Heather a friend or not, it's none of her business. Frankie is such a control freak...ahhhhhh!

Frankie you're a freak.
Heather if you come by here...know that my thoughts are with you and your family.


Frankie is a freak! How Heather has stayed friends with her is amazing. We all here on this blog feel bad for Heather's situation. It is sad what is happening in her life right now and she needs friends to comfort her. Frankie however should not be that friend. Frankie is just there prey on Heather's emotions. She is not there for Heather, she is there for Frankie! Frankie wants to appear to be the "guardian angel" and a saviour. She is neither of these things. Frankie needs to crawl into a hole and leave people alone. Heather needs to realize that Heather is a wonderful person who deserves more than what Frankie can offer her. Hopefully she will learn.

Frankie, why do you even act like you care? You run to Heather's side to be there for her, but we all know that you are only there to make yourself look good. I'm sure if Heather stood up to you and your evil ways, that you would treat her as bad as you've treated the rest of us. If anyone has an independent thought or idea, you try to suck the life right out of it and them.

Am I mad? Hell yes I am mad! You treat people like shit and now it's time for you to pay. I love this forum and the results that it's having. People out there need to know what kind of person you are! You are a two-faced, lying, scamming, white-trash, hypocrite bitch with no life. You have sacrificed children because of your selfishness. Your family hates you. You have no friends. Frankie, fuck you! I hope you choke on your soup and Dasani tonight.

9 comments:

  1. Heather we love and support you, period, no mater what skanky says!
    We just feel bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie, fuck you is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck you Frankie! And for Heather.. hopefully you will see the light before she brings you down.. because she will eventually. Watch your back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you Heather and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry but Heather is just plain snowed and she will never have the gall to stand up to Frankie.
    She is a classic abuse victim.
    No self confidence, overweight, depressed, and going through emotional turmoil.
    Frankie is definitely preying on her need for a mother figure and lack of self esteem.
    It is sickening, disgusting, but you cannot save everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me say it again...

    Fuck you Frankie!

    I hate that you prey on the insecurities of other people. You suck! You are a leach. It is sad to me that there are good people in the world that are suffering, yet you get to wake up every morning. You need to seriously consider what your place is in this world and repent for your sins. Do something good for somebody without an expectation of something in return. Do something nice without thinking "Hey what's in it for me?" I challenge you to do it! I don't think you have it in you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel for Heather. It's a terrible scenario she is undergoing with her mother.

    As for the email from Frankie telling you to never contact her or Heather again, let it roll. She's angry that you are here and she's lost again. Ha ha! Down with the witch. Way way down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankie hates to be ignored. She loves and thrives on attention. Keep ignoring her, but save those emails. It's all going to come back and bite her in the ass!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel so horribly for Heather losing her mom but I feel just as horrible that she is going to end up losing so many people who love her because Frankie "won't allow" us to reach out to her. The sad part about all of this is that when Frankie decides that she is done with Heather...and we all know that she will...Heather will have nobody because Frankie chased them all away. I am not a betting woman and I certainly wouldn't want to put all of my eggs in Frankie's basket.

    Frankie...you absolutely disgust me that you would use Heathers blog at a time like this for your own vengeful ways. You are slime, dirt and nothing more than that. I hope and wish that dear sweet Heather wakes up before it is too late!

    ReplyDelete