Monday, March 16, 2009

You don't get it do you?

Shrew, do you understand that every time you visit the blog even under a false IP that it ups our blog count?
So if you come by 25 times under a false IP it ups our count 25 more times?
Do you even understands that?
You came here 19 times the other day. That is 19 times the tickers counts.
Just letting you know. {grin}

A quick note to the readers who are sharing their stories, thank you for coming out and sharing your personal stories, we understand it is difficult to stand up against her abuse and the memories alone are painful.
But we at Frankie Stalks Me feel it is important to share, others see your stories and realize they are not alone.
We all need to stand strong against abuse and humiliation such as Frankie's.
Know you do not stand alone.
People like Amy who come forward with their real names, are amazing, we applaud her and anyone else who posts here.

4 comments:

  1. I feel better just hearing everyone's experiences.
    I have watched Frankie's antics since the beginning and I am disgusted she is living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am another one who stopped scrapbooking because of my horrible experience at MMFY.
    Frankie praised me at first but quickly she started accusing me of sending PM's to people about her.
    I never thought of speaking about her because I did not know her.
    When I tried to leave and join another board she emailed me and told me I would be banned if I did not quit the other board immediately.
    I did quit because I was afraid of losing the friends I had made in MMFY, but they were banned almost as quickly as I was.

    I received an email yesterday about this blog.
    I was hoping to find some of my friends she banned.
    I had no idea how insanely cruel she was.
    I thought it was me.
    I am a single mother. She said that I should stop spending money on cigarettes and scrap supplies to take care of my children. I was a 2 faced whore who's children would turn against me and I would die alone.

    I do not smoke.
    I go to church.
    My children are only 10 and 12.
    I do not date, let alone -whore-.

    I have stopped scrapbooking.
    I stopped chatting online.
    I am afraid for my life after reading everything else she has done.

    Who knows what she is capable of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there 2:59 PM anonymous...

    You are not alone. It took me 3 or 4 months to start enjoying what I used to love. Now I scrap for me! Frankie is a hateful person who is very lonely. She will remain that way. The more people share here, the more I hate her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEWS UPDATE FROM THE INSIDE MOLE...
    Another blog bites the dust, yeah, another blog bites the dust...well, Frankie so called bashing site of the nice girls here is gone. I went over to check it out and do a little snooping and nothing. I found nothing. I guess she couldn't keep up with that one either. She's just too busy coming over and stalking us here. Also, Frankie has been keeping herself busy not on for too long, seems she gets angry and has to run out for a beer in order to keep herself from running at the mouth or mis-typing and then deleting some foul-mouthed lie. For now all is quiet. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete