Monday, March 23, 2009

Classic signs af an abuser....things that make you go HMMM....

OK, let's face it, we all know that Heather's blog posts are 100% Frankie's doing.
All of us here at Frankie Stalks me know that Heather does not bother herself to come here let alone read this blog.
The ONLY one who does is the infamous Frankie herself.
Since she has been backed into a corner, she is now using "heather" as her voice.
Might as well add Heather to the aliases she uses.
In fact we will add that to the list of names Frankie uses, on the sidebar.

Let's face it, Frankie is totally trapped right now, she clearly cannot control her anger long enough to keep a loving kind DT member in her group.
And just FYI Heather *haha* I mean FRANKIE....we have no mole now.
The mole has chosen to leave due the the extreme amount of abuse she witnessed you doling out.

Yes, you have chased off another great person, and practically ruined her scrapping and online fun.
Once...again! No surprise there!
We all know you live to torment, and it just pisses you the fuck off, that we all stand against you now!


Guess what Frankie??
We are NOT GOING AWAY!
No matter how many times you post under Heather's ID, no matter how many times you change your name and join free boards!

UNTIL YOU REMOVE MMFY this blog will stand strong in TRUTH and light while you crawl around in LIES and shadows, because you are the classic abuser...you thrive on lies, gossip and pain.

Here I will post the signs of an abuser.

Today I'll share the classic warning signs of an abuser. Read on:

PUSHES FOR QUICK INVOLVEMENT: Comes on strong, claiming, “I've never felt loved like this by anyone.” An abuser presses for an exclusive commitment almost immediately.

Think about it...You are a GREAT scrapper you need to be on my DT now! Come join us we love you!

JEALOUS: excessively possessive; calls constantly or visits unexpectedly; prevents you from going to work because “you might meet someone”; checks the mileage on your car.

You did now show up on the board for 3 hours? You had a family getaway?? Where the fuck are you?? What are you doing??? You hate us!! You hate me! I cannot trust you!

CONTROLLING: Interrogates you intensely (especially if you're late) about whom you talked to and where you were; keeps all the money; insists you ask permission to go anywhere or do anything.

I heard you said something about me!!!! I read the PM you sent (so and so) Your talking shit about me! How dare YOU!

UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS: Expects you to be the perfect mate and meet his or her every need.

You need to be on the board EVEY SINGLE DAY NO SICK DAYS! I need you heer 10 times a day period or you will be FIRED!

ISOLATION: Tries to cut you off from family and friends; accuses people who are your supporters of “causing trouble.” The abuser may deprive you of a phone or car, or try to prevent you from holding a job.

Everyone else hates YOU but I stand up for you and I am the ONLY ONE who cares for you...ie...HEATHER!!!!! Big time Heather....especially now her mother has passed away! Look at the Mole she hates you I will protect you!

BLAMES OTHERS FOR PROBLEMS OR MISTAKES: It's always someone else's fault if something goes wrong.

OH NO My ex members ATTACKED my board Pinky is out to get me! Cherrie is coming Mindy is hassling me! Ivon is out to get me! Every ex member hates me and it hurting me! POOR ME! She always accused Pinky of attacking her board and other ex members.

MAKES OTHERS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER FEELINGS: The abuser says, “You make me angry,” or “You're hurting me by not doing what I tell you.”

YOU are causing drama by not being here! YOU make everyone uncomfortable!(in reality it is her!)

HYPERSENSITIVITY : Is easily insulted, claiming hurt feelings when he or she is really mad. Rants about the injustice of things that are just a part of life.

I hate to go back to you hate me and are talking about me...or the huge long "drunk " posts but hey if it fits.

CRUELTY TO ANIMALS OR CHILDREN: Kills or punishes animals brutally. Also may expect children to do things that are far beyond their ability (whips a 3-year-old for wetting a diaper) or may tease them until they cry. Sixty-five percent of abusers who beat their partner will also abuse children.

Giving away her children at birth claiming they were stolen from her!?? Makes you think?

“PLAYFUL” USE OF FORCE DURING SEX: Enjoys throwing you down or holding you against your will during sex; finds the idea of rape exciting.

Ok let's not think about sex with Frankie, I think I just puked!

VERBAL ABUSE: Constantly criticizes or says blatantly cruel things; degrades, curses, calls you ugly names. This may also involve sleep deprivation, waking you with relentless verbal abuse.

Well let's just go with some of the words....whore, bitch, fucking whore, bad mother, fucking bitch...need I go on? I have countless emails.

RIGID GENDER ROLES: Expects you to serve, obey and remain at home.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER BOARD PERIOD YOU MUST REMAIN FAITHFUL TO JUST MY BOARD OR YOU ARE BETRAYING ME!!!!!

SUDDEN MOOD SWINGS: Switches from sweet to violent in minutes.

COUNTLESS deleted angry posts then erasing them 1 hour later and begging for friendships.

PAST BATTERING: Admits to hitting a mate in the past, but says the person “made” him (or her) do it. Look at Frankie's trail of abuse! Years now of constant abuse.

THREATS OF VIOLENCE: Says things like, “I'll break your neck,” or “I'll kill you,” then dismisses them with “Everybody talks that way,” or “I didn't really mean it.”

We know she threatened to come kick some ass, and she threatened to murder some of her ex members by having her mob husband kill them.

And she laughs off how she scammed people out of money and claimed she was being sponsored....as "I cannot do that anymore because of the mean girls" acting as if it is funny ripping people off and abusing them!


So who thinks Frankie is not an abuser now??

11 comments:

  1. OMG.......perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so right! She is an abuser, she did every one of those things to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too...every single one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Heather,
    So I stopped by your blog today..worried for you and I noticed something...you have no comments...NO COMMENTS Heather, nothing since last Wednesday. Heather...so many people wanting to write their sympathies to you, so many wanting to wish you peace, so many reaching out...yet we are all BANNED. No one has left you a single comment. Why is that Heather? It's not because you are not cared for, or not loved or not thought of...it's because you allow Frankie to rule your world. She has shunned you from your friends, you have allowed her to turn you from people who want to reach out and offer a kind word. Who does that, only a selfish, classless...trash talking loser does that!
    Heather this should be a wake up call for you!!! You are grieving...and you have a blog and you have NO COMMENTS. Nothing from anyone..why? I bet tons of people of stopped by and left messages...have you been asked to delete them all? Have you been told these people are not your friends? So who is? Just Frankie..only Frankie cares. HA! That's a joke.
    Oh Heather, I continue to pray for you...I pray for your Mom's spirit to be at peace for you are a wonderful daughter to have cared for her so...I pray that you find your own way. I pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW -- she is totally an abuser! And on the SEX thing, you know she hasn't had sex in FOREVER! You know her husband wont touch that skanky skinny old hag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how true is that???
    I am positive it is NOT Heather writing the blog. I doubt she is erasing all comments. Classic Frankie, she is desperate to keep the REAL Frankie from heather, which is on the list of abuse...isolating you from your friends to keep control.
    Heather needs to be sent the list of Signs!

    Frankie, your a fucking bitch. A real piece of shit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me even wonder if Heather has seen the comments offering condolences and support. My guess is that Frankie has deleted them before Heather can see that people, kind and caring people, are leaving comments. We all know Frankie has her password. My gosh, how many times did Frankie ask for your password on MMFU?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it appears Heather is writing the comments. How sad. Maybe she is just as disturbed as Krankie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just give up on both of them I guess...I will hope that eventually when Heather's life settles down that she will see the real Frankie and come to her senses but for now...she is a big girl and can make her own mistakes...my heart will always ache for her but you know you can't lead a horse to water I suppose

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA!!!!!!!! OMG how true is this list??? CLASSIC ABUSER FRANKIE, DO YOU HEAR ME?? YOU ARE AN ABUSER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, I am so bored now that we don't have a mole!! I am dying to know what the thing is doing now....from what I hear her site is dropping in the numbers or gaining ....we all know how she lived for that number to go down!!

    ReplyDelete