Monday, March 16, 2009

This is the real Frankie

I have no words, nothing more needs to be said....
this is the REAL Frankie.

Go ahead and try to laugh this one off and act as if WE are being mean to you Frankie, come on, tell me WHY you said this???
Come on, I want to see you TRY to excuse this kind of behavior and turn it around on this person or this blog! Come on I dare you to try to make yourself look good on this one.
These are real first hand experiences of people who have been touched my Frankie.

What a legacy to leave behind.


Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found this site and I feel a little better than I know it's not just me she was picking on :( (not that I am wishing this on anyone else) She told me that she prayed everyday that my cancer would return and she hoped that I would die a slow, painful and tortured death. It is hard to believe that any human could say something so beyond awful especially since the only thing that I ever 'did' to her was be active on more than one message board. She 'screamed' at me by email and banned me because she 'found out' that I went to other message boards besides here...apparently that is some sort of deadly sin according to her :(
March 16, 2009 7:03 AM

11 comments:

  1. She is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie is the scum of the Earth and a minion of the Devil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY GOD!! I am absolutely speechless...she is the DEVIL...there is no other way to describe her...she is the DEVIL in his truest form!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about this...

    Frankie, why don't you just disappear. Go jump off a bridge or something. How can you be such a cold-hearted bitch? Were you neglected as a child or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was abused as a child, and I do not treat people this way.
    Next thing you know she will be claiming it is not her fault because of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe someone can honestly be that nasty.....oops, my mistake, yes, I can! That is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With any luck, this bitch will choke on her soup today. I understand now why her husband has nothing to do with her. Her son talks to her like she's garbage. Shannon is probably happy that she lives far, far away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karma is a bitch. Her downfall is imminent and she knows it.
    Can't wait to see what the excitement from the mole is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember the offer, do you Frankie?
    Take the site down yet?
    Maybe you should before the shit hits the fan and it is too late.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this blog! One question though, how can Frankie "fall" if she is a nobody anyway? I want to see her site to go down! If this nobody wants to pay for a site, let her pay for something that she can use to help people. How about something like "What Not To Do With Your Life" or "Scrapping for the Color Blind".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frankie help people??????
    HA!

    ReplyDelete