Monday, March 2, 2009

Please report immediately

Anonymous said...

If Frankie is claiming Komen is endorsing her, someone needs to take a screenshot and send it to Komen, they are very strict about illegal claims. I am positive she is not endorsed by them.

Someone who has access to her forum please take a screen shot and send it to Komen immediately. This is highly illegal and very unethical!!!

Yes, please report her immediately. This is in fact illegal. Let's find out if Komen endorses her?

2 comments:

  1. I just stopped by today cause someone informed me our site had been linked up (Sassy Scrappers)...and I just want to say come on over!! I DO want to state though that we are an absolutely STRICTLY Frankie free zone which means she is not even to be discussed anywhere on our boards! (except PMs of course!) If you can respect that then we'd love to have you stop by for a drama-less good time! We have tons of challenges, mini-crops every weekend and one big crop every month! We're all about just scrapping and having fun!

    PS...I am a Frankie victim as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked and all the Komen stuff has already been removed from her site. It was last year, around September, when she had the online crop. She said she raised like $40 or something. I doubt she ever sent it to the Komen Foundation.

    ReplyDelete