Saturday, March 7, 2009

Making Memories Sponsoring Frankie?

We have had many questions about Frankie's claim that Making Memories is sponsoring her site.
Several of us have tried to contact Making Memories and they have not returned our emails except on that said this....
Fraudulent claims of sponsorship are taken seriously and will be investigated.
Nothing else was written, so I am assuming they are looking into it.
There is nothing about MMFY on their site or information.

I will assume now, until we hear back, that she has bought a few MM items and is claiming they are sponsoring her, as she is doing with Zutter and any other real manufacturer.

Anyone else who would like to contact MM about her, is welcomed by us.
Please let us know if you hear anything.
Their contact information is as follows
Making Memories
1168 West 500 North
Centerville, Utah 84014
Phone: (801) 294-0430 Fax: (801) 294-0439

http://www.makingmemories.com/About/contact
If we all contact Making Memories, it will be taken more seriously.


This was a comment left yesterday from one of our readers.
I think it sums up our fight perfectly.
Thank you for supporting truth and fighting intolerable abuse!

I can honestly say if I have/had done the things she has to others, I would be dead from anxiety or a heart attack. The vile comments she made and threats to people are completely unjustified and never appropriate. She attacks personally, not professionally. I would have more respect for her had she kept it to that level but calling a person fat "donkey", stupid, ugly, and more is cruel. It's the behavior I expect from a middle school child (empathize child) than an adult.
I can recall phone calls demanding to know where I had been all day and why I did not answer her calls. She would post on the board that I was ignoring her for all to see causing "drama" which she so despised. Instead of thinking...huh maybe she has other obligations on a weekend than here.
Her threats to fly and beat some one's donkey over a ridiculous post were constant and always made me cringe. At one point I asked her if she was aware that it was a threat and she laughed at me. Above the law she believes she is and I will say no one is for that matter. As a society we all desire to live a life we have created but respect our fellow citizens/neighbors/workers etc. She ridiculed news articles about bad parents, unstable families, etc. yet she herself has displayed similar actions.
I think my favorite is her threat that her daughter, Shannon, was going to rebuttal and that she had a thicker tongue than Frankie. If she meant that Shannon would not use the f* bomb every other word then perhaps so. I have yet to see her daughter defend her as she promised. I would never ask my child to defend me in such a way. Why on Earth would you drag them into your own personal matter? My parents don't call me to engage in tiffs with someone that disagrees with them. *This in no way means my parents are combative. Merely an analogy.
All in all, she is at the end of her rope and the ends are so frayed no knot can be made now. Happy falling and may it knock some sense into you once you land because nothing else has seemed to work

11 comments:

  1. I will contact Making Memories, if we all do it then it makes a huge statement.
    Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will contact them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the contact info for Making Memories. This is what I said to them:

    I wanted to inquire if you're associated with the site, MakingMemoriesforyou.org. The site owner claims that you are the sponsor. I love your products but the scrappin' site mentioned above has a terrible reputation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my email to MM

    I have long supported Making Memories, but I will no longer be doing so due to your association with MakingMemoriesforyou.org.
    The owner has physically threatened me and my family, not to mention several friends, and now shows on her site (URL above) that you are her sponsor.
    Thank you for years of great products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This will surely send her to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will send an email too. I actually called and asked their customer service person to transfer me to their legal department. They said they would investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see she's changed her home page message again. I guess she's trying to "talk" to us through her site. She's paid for 2 more years? Sure she did. She's so cheap that I can't see how or why she already paid. It was just a couple of months ago that she was begging for money to pay for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can tell she is shaking in her boots.
    What's the matter Frankie? The lies and threats are not working anymore?
    Don't have anyone you can scare with your murder threats?
    No one is believing your sponsor lies?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Won't be long now.....
    I can feel it....
    she will cave soon...
    praying she shuts her site down....
    praying she gets some much needed medication....
    praying she just goes away for good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MM WILL take this seriously. They are one of the longest running scrapbook companies and their products are everywhere. First, they do NOT want to be associated with an organization or person whom reflects badly on them...that's Marketing 101. The easiest action for them to take is to have serious discussion with the OWNER of MMFY in that she should close the site down or rename it...other than that MM really doesn't care IMHO. If enough people send message that they're no longer buying their products, they WILL take notice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is not smart enough to just shut down her site.
    She still have 3 or 4 people who blindly follow her. Until that number is 0 she will believe she is invincible!

    ReplyDelete