Saturday, March 14, 2009

How Does Shrew Stalk You?

Because this is a blog about how the Shrew Stalk You, let's talk about how she tries to intimidate you on a daily basis even though you are long gone from her site.
For me personally, she still stops by my blog daily, I get Pennsylvania hits from the same provider and town every day 3 or 4 times. The same stops here at least 15 times a day.
I am an active member in Sassy Scrappers and she still tries to make fake accounts there almost daily.
For the blog team it is the same story, blog visits mostly.
Before this blog it was phone calls, and emails.
When I left MMFU it was several phone calls with her screaming on my machine "Why aren't you answering your phone! Who the fuck do you think you are? I am going to fly over and kick your ass!"
I had at least 40 emails asking why I was not on the board, telling me I was going to pay and I would be nothing without her.
Then begging me to return and apologizing for her previous emails.
I have heard from other ex-members (in our private support group forum) that she still even today is making fake accounts on their forums or sites.

Come on ladies, I mean this is well over a year now and she is still making fake accounts on the forums and sites? I mean really? Who is stalking who? Let's be realistic here!

No one is stalking her, inviting her into their group. She still spends at least 2 to 4 hours a day stalking the blogs of her ex DT and members, and making fake accounts just to see what they are doing.
Meanwhile not one site is even speaking of her except this one.
I have never seen one message about Frankenstein on Sassy Scrappers.
I have never seen one message about crazy krankie in scrapbook.com or any other forum.

Everyone who has left her site just wants her to go away or die.
No one wants to be sucked back into her lies and drama, they all have moved on, all except her!

Just keeping things in perspective here.

I mean who made a blog about our blog because she is on here so much?
This blog is solely dedicated to warning others or Frankenstein's lies and scams.
Her tax fraud, her sponsorship lies (which she laughs about)
Personally, I find sponsorship fraud and non-profit fraud a serious issue, not to be joked about and laughed off like it was a silly mistake.

That just goes to show how truly dangerous of a criminal Krankie is.


So tell us how she still stalks you?

7 comments:

  1. This is so true, she really is obsessed with me.
    She still comes to my blog daily, she still emails me and a couple weeks ago she even called me! I am still in shock!

    My family calls her Crazy Cranky and they won't answer the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been over 1 year since I left the site and she still stalks me daily.
    I blocked all her IM's and emails though so I have no clue if she tries to contact me.
    But she thinks I run this blog and still mentions my name on scrapsmack and tries to suck me into her games.
    I have other things to worry about and major applause to you all for exposing her lies! I wish I had thought of it!

    I honestly believe she will stalk me until she dies. I have no hope of her leaving me alone.
    It's depressing really, I am tired of seeing her spew my name everywhere, but thank God that no one cares what she says and she is known as a joke.
    Even in the private areas of boards, her name is mentioned as a big joke.
    While I succeed and prosper being published, she sits in her lonely house stalking me and everyone else, and blogging about how mean you are.

    It is sad really...how alone and pathetic she is.
    Nothing better to do than come here and make fake accounts everywhere.
    To bad she does not spend some of that time creating and working on being a mentally well person.

    In my life I have found it is easy to always be the victim and feel sorry for yourself, telling everyone that you are being picked on and lying about everything you do.

    But it takes real beauty and strength to stand strong, focus on bettering yourself, and not worrying about what other people are doing.

    I know for a fact Frankie never has been and never will be a person of strength or beauty, she will always be filled with anger, hate and lies.

    She will never see past her lies and black cold heart and feel love or anything kind in her soul.

    Some people are destined to live life in a black hole of despair, and she is just one of those people.
    I believe that is why she stalks so much and tries to drag everyone else down into her hole.

    I prefer to love my family, focus on creating, and making a better life for myself and my children.

    Sorry you are so sad and hateful Frankie, it must suck to be in your shoes, but you make your own choices, no one can help you but you.
    Unfortunately, you do not have the mental capability of doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the comment above is way to nice!
    She is crazy, she still emails me. I hate her, I wish she would just go away!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a lonely, unloved person who is obsessed with being somebody. Well Frankie, you will never be anything in this world but a low class, white-trash piece of garbage. Take your crazy ass and leave these people alone. Get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree she is a hateful, old, lonely, bitter bitch, who has no one and nothing but anger and pain inside. And maybe drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous said...

    She is a lonely, unloved person who is obsessed with being somebody. Well Frankie, you will never be anything in this world but a low class, white-trash piece of garbage. Take your crazy ass and leave these people alone. Get a life!
    March 14, 2009 11:23 AM


    What? I thought she was a famous MOB wife? baahaahaahaahaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She still stalks me, it has been 14 months now.
    I also have no hope of her leaving me alone.
    I do log every time she comes to my blog and I have saved all her emails.
    I am hoping on day she sends me the wrong email and I can go to the police.
    So far she has just abused me, but not threats.
    Well, she did threaten me "if" she saw me.
    The police told me to keep building evidence and she will hang herself eventually.

    It's sad 14 months later she still cares what i am doing and I was only part of her forum for less then 3 months.

    It's pathetic she is claiming she knew Janice and Niki. She uses people to make herself look good.
    Because if you only see her, she is pure evil.
    So she drags good people to her as a mask.

    Some people are so insecure and hateful they will never be loved.

    14 months and counting.
    Thank goodness I have faith and God to lean on, or it would bother me more.

    I know this blog can be mean but I applaud your efforts, she does need to be stopped. I am tired of her abusing me after this long.
    She will get hers in the end.

    ReplyDelete