Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Survivor

Today, I received another Frankie story of abuse and hatred. We have all been there. Now it is time to gather around and support the latest victim. Stay strong!!!



My Story
I've known since Jan that I had to go. I stayed hoping it was just a minor infraction of her character...then I saw a little more, heard a little more and witnessed a little more. I was never there for the goods as I was the one who supplied the JAN-MAR Kits. Something that Frankie thought I could do...it ended up being a complete failure..I have a few kits still left over..I gave most of them away. She steared me in the wrong direction...oh well. Then Frankie asked me to help as DT Coordinator and I gladly did since I felt that might help me learn a little about how to become a DT. I found out soon that DT Coordinator only meant that I had to do as she said, and even when I did, it was wrong. Or she would send me emails correcting what she had asked me to do. I would then let her know that I did exactly as she asked and she would send back an email that started LOL...you did it wrong I didn't say that and then she would quote something completely different.

I was already on to her so I had been copying and saving the original notes on the thread only to see her change them to suit her thoughts of the moment. Then the poop hit the fan when a friend left in March...I saw all that with my own eyes. I was reading those post as they were going up...the ones from Frankie and the ones from the other girl...and then I saw how Frankie deleted them all and only left one...one that she had altered--fabricated...a PURE LIE. I was disgusted and I'm ashamed and sorry that I stayed on. I still felt like it was a ding in her character (Frankie's character), I still wanted to believe that there was some good.

Just as I was ready to throw in the towel on MMFY, which I believe now Frankie must have suspected I was leaving...I got an email from her and she also posted in on the the board..that she had chosen ME and a couple other girls for DT. I was sooo excited, she stated she was going to send me this beautiful kit from MM and so on and on. It was from one day to the next that Frankie turned on me. I had been busy for a couple of days..you know with my own real life issues, I posted that I was going to be MIA for 2 days....after that Frankie sent me an email saying that I was too busy and constantly MIA to be a DT so she was pulling me off.

In addition, myself and a couple other girls had sent Frankie tons of stash stuff to create kits from stash as a fun game. An idea that came from one of the other girls, which Frankie took credit for the idea. Frankie had sent each of us some of her stash as a swap gesture....which then turned into may you can do GDT Stash with them. I digress, anyways..she continued to say that I didn't have to do GDT Stash either and so on and so on. When I asked why? She just stated again...you're just too busy and MIA all the time. Really? All the time???....I went from 1000+ post in January to 4000+post in March...how busy was I??? I busy on her site all the time. Still it wasn't enough.

The last straw was when I was told about this site. I was stunned to find my name as part of the ABUSE SUPPORTERS. I contacted Frankie and told her and she actually yelled at me...what the f*&( was she suppose to do about it, I was to suck it up and just deal with it...blah, blah, blah...I really just wanted to hear from her that these things were lies..although I knew they weren't, I had seen with my own eyes some of the craziness. But still by nature I believe in the good of everyone, I believe everyone has a chance to turn a leaf and start anew. I believed..I had hope, even for Frankie. And she disappointed me again...she called me on my cell and YELLED and YELLED and YELLED about how dare I tell her about my name and how dare I care for myself only and how dare I even be on that site reading and this was the clincher...why did my blog (yes my blog) have listed as my friends those people??? She actually told me to remove them. I said NO and I hung up.

Recently I went away and I checked in a couple of times..and being away made me realize how much unnecessary time I was spending on the site, how much drama there was and how much I had started disliking getting on the computer. When I got back I knew I was going to go...I just wasn't sure when... so I prayed and I did it. Needless to say it was just as I had been told it would be. I sent her a private PM and I got a nasty email in return. I know I made the right decision. I leave behind some good cyber scrappy friends, but I know each in time will be where I am today. I feel bad for you Frankie, you lost another person who could have been a friend. I hope you find some peace in your life.

11 comments:

  1. Oh honey, we have all been there.
    You want so badly to believe it is just something small, then you finally come to realize how truly evil and horrible she is and it is hard to comprehend because you, yourself would never think that way, not in a million years!

    Just hang in there and completely ignore her. It drives her crazy!
    You have seen first hand.

    To everyone else....see??
    She still does not stop even when she knows people are watching!
    This is Frankie M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo happy for you that you were able to break away from the crazy, old hag. Maybe this will push her over the edge and she'll be committed to the looney bin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I surprised? NO
    Am I sad for you? YES
    Sorry she hit you too.
    I am the cancer survivor, and it is amazing how heartless she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! I was cringing as I read your words because it was all too familiar and was like I was reliving it all over again. Keep your emails, keep your posts that you have saved...keep everything...because we are going to need it when the time comes to finish her off completely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My story is much like yours only it didn't last as long for me. I am a pretty strong-willed person myself and I would crack right back at her. Yes, I was on her DT..one of the first ones she had when she opened that crazy bin she calls a site.

    I am really sorry that you had to deal with someone as heartless as she is...but come away from knowing it is her...not you.

    Now take your time and heal. But do not let her antics stop you from enjoying the scrapping and friendships that you find on line. There are many other places on this big wide web that are so not like her site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a piece of work, isn't she. She thinks only of herself and how she "looks". When will she see that she is nothing but an ass! You were controlled by this freak and she cost you money. Just like many of us. Listen to the advice here and take your time to heal. Don't let her ruin a hobby that you so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thinking of you...believe me, we all know what you have been through....I'm just glad that you have gotten away from her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, felt like I was reliving my own story! I'm so glad you were able to break away. When I did, it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I was no longer OBLIGATED to sign on every night, even when I was dog tired or sick. I was no longer OBLIGATED to play stupid fixed bingo games. I was no longer OBLIGATED to post each morning giving a detailed report of what I had going on for the day. Good for you for breaking free. It is time for the healing to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm soooo livid...I could scream. Whatever. I'm not going to let this bother me...but really? What nerve Frankie has...really what nerve? She actually sent me an email saying never to write to her or Heather again!!! First...I have no reason to write to either one for anything...but if I did...Really, what does Heather have to do with anything??? If I consider Heather a friend or not, it's none of her business. Frankie is such a control freak...ahhhhhh!
    Frankie you're a freak.
    Heather if you come by here...know that my thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never look back, my advice, never look back. Do not let her suck you in!

    ReplyDelete