Friday, March 6, 2009

Safe Haven and another lie, typical Skanky

We had this from Steph at Sassy Scrappers
Thank you Steph and Sassy for providing a safe place to play where you guarantee people will not be attacked or humiliated or verbally abused just for scrapbooking. You rock on Sassy Scrappers!

Also Bravo, for standing up with your real name. Even we won't do that.
I have to admit, Frankie threatening to have her mob husband come and murder me and leave my children motherless, has shaken me enough to not use my real name.

Yes, she won, but being threatened to be shot is scary even if she isjust ranting.
So bravo to you Steph.

Steph said...

I posted anonymous last time, but honestly, anyone who knows me will know it's me anyways, LOL, so...

Just a bit of info for you ladies...Amy and I started Sassy Scrappers last February, and we created the site mostly BECAUSE of Frankie's antics. So, she WAS indeed already pulling her crap at the time mentioned in this post...and I know we were not the first, so it had also already been going on for some time. Probably not so many people knew about it, but it was happening.

To the person who posted that they are on the list on the side but want to leave MMFY and don't know where to go (and to anyone else feeling the same way)...please know that you are more than welcome at Sassy Scrappers. The ONLY person we will refuse membership is Frankie herself, and maybe one other person (take a guess, lol!!)...EVERYONE else is welcome to stop on by and have some fun with us! We are having a crop next weekend, we have mini crop & chats EVERY weekend (hosted by the members!), monthly contests, lots of weekly challenges, a TON of ongoing challenges where you can collect Amy's charms (which by the way Frankie stole the idea from for her "bottlecaps") and we do have a DT with monthly sponsors and I'm contemplating starting a digital DT in the near future. We are an absolutely drama free group of wonderful, caring, supportive ladies. So please don't let this one crazy woman turn you away from the online community, she really is not worth it, and there are so many GOOD people out there!

On a side "Fake Skanky Stunts" note

I am the first to give sympathy to anyone who is ill, even crazy Frankie, but let's face it.
She has pulled this heart attack stint before many times.
As a whole the team of us counted 6 times.
Every time she gets upset or someone finds out the truth or scrapsmacks her, she goes on and uses her children's name and claims she is in the hospital.
Not that I am wishing her dead, just wishing she would quit making drama for herself and trying to get more sympathy.
It's silly, if she is that upset then she should just shut down her site and go away.
Why in the world would that have been posted that on the home page?
well, DUH...because she knows that the hardly anyone has access into her site anymore she has banned them all and where else will they be able to see this?

That proves it is just more drama she is making up!
She is probably playing the sympathy card to see if any banned people will try to come back to see if she is ok.
Think again crazy.

For those of you who are new to Frankie's antics, this is a normal one she pulls.
She has done it over and over again, so go ahead and take up a collection of money and gifts. That is what she wants.
I believe her DT sent her a camcorder last time she was sick? Or was it something else?
They always sent gifts and money when she was sick, that is one of her many scams.
There are several people online who use drama and illness and their children to scam others out of money using sympathy as a ploy.
She is definitely in the top ten.
Go ahead and waste your money and time, you cannot say you have not been warned!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry but when ISN'T she LYING? Of course it is fake. No need to even post that here because we all know.
    Maybe not the new batch of victims but the rest of us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud that you used your name. Maybe it's not a heart attack. Maybe she has been admitted to the looney bin. I don't wish she was ill or dead, but how low is someone who fakes an illness to get stuff. I hate that I let her use and abuse me for so long. She thinks I started this revolt, well go ahead and let her think that. I don't give a shit. I've never been happier and enjoyed scrapping so much!!!

    The best thing that ever happened to me was finding Krankie's site.. I have made so many wonderful friends! So I had to put up with some crap from a crazy person. If that's the price I had to pay, then so be it. Now Krankie just needs to leave us all alone. IMHO she is a crazy bitch who needs to get a life. I encourage anyone still on her site to run away! Save yourselves a lot of stress and just leave. Get it overwith and do it. No quietly slipping away into the night. Just leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who uses their children's name or an illness to get sympathy, personal gain, or to guilt/bully people even more is the lowest of the low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I was lucky enough not to get THOSE threats! I made a very quick and clean break as soon as I got the slightest whiff of crazy! It was the sweet as pie PM one minute and the swearing and cursing PM seconds later that had me running for the hills!! I don't have a problem using my real name, I posted my whole Frankie story on my blog just a couple days after it happened.

    We've had a few new members at our site today and I'm so excited to see some of you moving on and trying out a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo tired of her crap. She's a nut. I really think she needs a padded cell.

    ReplyDelete