Monday, March 9, 2009

"Train Wreck" Thank you viewer

Anonymous said...

It's like watching in disbelief...you know how we are addicted to car accidents..we slow down, stare, and just oogle. Sometimes we are at a store and we watch in disbelief a mother reprimand a child too harshly...we don't interfere but we watch....
So where am i going with this? I come here, I read in disbelief...I go back to the site and I see Frankie being nice, but then again I've seen her act crazy too. I've been there and I'm still there...exiting soon. For now, I'm a mole, a spy, a lurker in somewhat disbelief...like a bad accident that I can't peel my eyes off.....
BUT...I can't believe the latest stunt...the FAKE heart attack....FAKE people, FAKE!!!! I read about it a couple of days ago and thought hmmm. I came here and read about her stunts and pseudo friends who post.
Well, i went in search of the post about her heart attack and IT'S GONE!!! GONE!! Even the person who posted it...I searched that member's name and guess what...no post under her name...so what does that tell me...the whole thing was a FAKE...A FAKE..before her daughter reads it I guess...before someone else reads it and calls her on it.....PSYCHO BITCH!!


This is a comment by one of our loyal viewers.
Next thing you know Frankie will be claiming someone hacked into her site and posted about the heart attack to make her look bad.

No Frankie, you just got CAUGHT....AGAIN!


Another quick note, we have 500 page views a day now!!
We are making a difference, thank you to all who visit daily.
PLEASE keep the comments coming, keep the information coming.
Keep us informed. You see the lies for yourself.
They never end, even when she knows she is being watched and scrutinized.
Very sad how ill she really is, but never excused. Abuse/Lies, there is no excuse.

5 comments:

  1. This just rocks! She is such a moron and is going to flip when she sees how many people are paying attention to this blog. HaaaHaaaaHaaaa!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed my ass off at this post! I've been on the phone with her when she's been driving and she is nuts! She is a traffic accident and has probably caused a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! OMG!! She is a STALKER....Frankie must have been on this site recently...because the FAKE HEART ATTACK post is back up...and of course I went back and searched the original person who posted and now it shows AGAIN!!!! HA HA HA...she is stalking this site too and then she goes back and she re-does her site to undo her mistakes and lies...OMG...HEY SKANKIE FRANKIE....YOU'RE PATHETIC!
    Maybe you should read this and think...I better ban everyone that's on my site right now...because I'm someone you think you can trust1!! STUPID FOOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -- 500 page views a day!

    When's the last time that Frankie has been to visit us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5: something AM today.
    She comes on here at least 8 times a day now.
    I am fairly positive she is subscribed by email now.

    ReplyDelete