Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Story...

Another satisfied reader shares her story.


Anonymous said...

She still stalks me, it has been 14 months now. I also have no hope of her leaving me alone. I do log every time she comes to my blog and I have saved all her emails. I am hoping on day she sends me the wrong email and I can go to the police. So far she has just abused me, but not threats. Well, she did threaten me "if" she saw me. The police told me to keep building evidence and she will hang herself eventually. It's sad 14 months later she still cares what i am doing and I was only part of her forum for less then 3 months.

It's pathetic she is claiming she knew Janice and Niki. She uses people to make herself look good. Because if you only see her, she is pure evil. So she drags good people to her as a mask. Some people are so insecure and hateful they will never be loved. 14 months and counting. Thank goodness I have faith and God to lean on, or it would bother me more. I know this blog can be mean but I applaud your efforts, she does need to be stopped. I am tired of her abusing me after this long. She will get hers in the end.

March 14, 2009 2:49 PM


Frankie does use people and walks all over them. She will use them to her advantage, then throw them away when she is finished. Frankie didn't know Janice and had just met Niki when her darling daughter fell ill. She has nothing good to say about anyone, so don't let her fool you.

6 comments:

  1. She told me on the phone that Niki must have done something pretty bad to deserve it!
    I almost died when she said that, it showed her true colors.
    I would never say anyone deserved an ill child.
    She is a very hateful lonely person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is just unforgivable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the above.

    I was told she considers me one of her stalkers? UMM. Okay you freak! You come to my blog everyday!

    Yeah I got your apology emails. You must be high if you think I could ever forgive you for attacking my parenting skills. My parental knowledge far exceeds yours. I don't drop the f*** bomb around my child in every sentence.

    Oh and it's your freaking husband that's playing around. Don't you think it's odd he wants to go on trips by himself? How he won't allow you to come when you ask? funny how you say it's a vacation when he is gone, cause he is saying how much fun it is to get away from you. Yep, engineers talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is surely a place in Hell for this woman. Frankie, you enjoy yourself there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She writes all over I am stalking her, until this blog I had no clue anyone had quit, I had no clue she had a blog, I had no clue what she was up to.
    But my name is on her lips every 5 seconds now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw a visit from Edgemont, Pennsylvania. is this her? if it is her, i am now sure that she stalked my blog in the past! ha! i don't post here but i am one of those members who just disappeared. go girls!

    ReplyDelete