Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hooray for Pencil Lines!!!

Pencil Lines Sketch Blog to me show details Mar 13 (2 days ago) Reply


Hi xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your email, sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, your email went into our spam box. I have been upset to see Pencil Lines name used in such a derogative manner on the site considering I have never heard of Frankie until she offered to sponsor our site. I have since removed her details from my site and returned her sponsorship. This has coursed a barage of rude emails from her, but at least I hope the Pencil Lines name will be given the respect it deserves again.

Many thanks,

Anna -

-- Anna Bowkis Pencil Lines Founder
www.pencillines.comwww.scrappingtonight.blogspot.com




Another scrapbooking/sketch site has felt the wrath of Frankie. It's sad that she continues to cross the line and refuse to control her behavior. Pencil Lines is a site that we will all continue to support now that they have realized that Frankie is nothing but bad news.

Keep in mind, this site is not here to bash any site or speak in a derogatory manner. We are here to make the general scrapbooking public aware of the antics of Kranky Frankie. She respects nobody and certainly no other scrap sites.

Communication is the key to success. Don't be shy and please make certain to aid this cause. Spread the word that Frankie and MMFU is not a place that should be sponsored or supported.

Again, hooray for Pencil Lines stepping up and removing MMFU from their site!

8 comments:

  1. How sad that Frankie cannot control herself and act in a professional manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEWS UPDATE FROM THE INSIDE MOLE...
    Hooray for Pencil Lines...I'm sure there will be hell to pay today at the site. I will come back later with updates on her tirade about Pencil Lines.
    In the meantime, I'm sorry I've been missing...but you know how it is, being a MOLE takes some secretive work. Here are some tidbits, first the BLOG that she created with Sketches and Challenges is now gone with the pathetic excuse that she just can't keep up with a blog. Really? Here is the REAL TRUTH...NO ONE came to her BLOG, NO ONE came to participate and since she couldn't lie about members signing up or fake a layout entry, the ridiculous site had to come down!! Just a matter of time before your pathetic scrap site comes down too, Skanky!!!
    Also, her thread directed at me, THE MOLE, with details of her so called loser life is gone..the whole thread!!! I guess she couldn't come up with any other "sane" lies to write about...hmmm what's the matter Frankie? You real life so messed up you can't envision what a normal is? I actually think she was watching TV shows to get some NORMAL life ideas to write about!! BWAHHHA HAAAAHAAA!!! You are such a loser Frankie...did you think I was going to believe you were not coming here anymore because you took down the thread??? I know you visit this site over 10X a day...another one of your so called "friends" over on your site told me!!!! ROFLMBO!!
    Lastly, SKANKIE hasn't been online too much or I should say, she's been hiding and pretending not to be online at the site, claiming she's got other things to do besides patrol her site! Really? You have no life loser!! By the way...has your so called friends started leaving yet...I feel the winds changing, the winds are blowing in a new direction...far from you...soon you will see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a loser...loser...loser...loser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no control over what the comments say about sites, I have never seen this blog bash on anyone, only make us aware of who is supporting Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO Pencil Lines for standing against abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for ANNA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God Pencil Lines was able to get away from her...I am so sorry that they have had to endure her crap though!! Go Pencil Lines...I think that I have just become your number one fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Pencil Lines and will once again return to their blog now that they no longer associate with "her".

    ReplyDelete