Friday, February 27, 2009

The Truth, the whole truth...

Anonymous said...
I come and I lurk..I read sometimes out of curiosity other times in disbelief. Is this really all true? Should I be worried? I'm part of MMFY, I haven't seen anything too crazy. A Am I being naive. I know recently there was a falling out with the DT's but she didn't really seem to make a big deal about it?



Should you be worried? YES! Frankie has some serious mental issues and needs help. She says there was a falling out with her DT. That makes me laugh. Her DT quit because they were tired of the way Frankie treated other people. The only reason they didn't quit sooner was because they new as soon as they quit, she would ban them from the site. They didn't want that because they had made so many friends there. As a matter of fact, after Frankie banned them, many of the other members left the site.

Another reason for the DT quitting was because they were tired of the unrealistic expections, the crazy phone calls and text messages, and the back-stabbing. Frankie may be nice to your face, but will be shocked at what she says to other people about you. One of her old DT members had a daughter who was terminally ill. Frankie actually told another DT member "I don't know what they expect, they know it's terminally. They are wasting their time." On another occassion she complained to one member of her site about one of the DT members saying, "She's got time to do all this other stuff . Why does she think she can put off her duties here on my site. This is a business! Why doesn't she think I'm going to treat her as an employee. I pay her with kits."

Well, Frankie doesn't pay for the kits, they were donated by Kit Club sites. They are the ones paying the designer. Also, a $30 kit is not payment for what Frankie expects. She expects you to be at her beck and call. She wants you on the site and posting on the message board for hours each day. If you are not, she starts calling and harassing you. So back to your question, should you be worried? I would only be worried if I was still active on her site. Frankie cannot tell the truth and loves to play on people's sympathies. If you remain there, don't say you haven't been warned.

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I just found this post over at scrapsmack...looks like Frankie stalks there as well; spreading her lies!

    anyone speculation as to what Tim Holtz's "big" announcement will be? Probably another cruise. Or digital scrapbooking stuff. Anybody else a little sick of these so-called big announcements from designers?

    He is going to be hosting an online chat over at www.makingmemoriesforyou.org
    -----------------------------
    Hi Frankie...douche bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the "member" who posted that comment is Frankie trying to sound normal.
    I agree with the last poster who said that.
    She made 45 fake accounts on my message board and comes in every single day. Why? I have no clue.
    I left her over a year ago and have been published and successful and never looked back. I think that pisses her off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and of course Frankie is not making it a big deal, when you are the one banning 500+ members, you don;t make losing your DT a big deal because then you will not be able to scam more sponsors out of kits and money.

    If she makes a big deal out of it she loses sponsors and members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only an idiot doesn't see the scrap smack is Frankie. She throws personal vendettas all over that place under "anonymous" and claims she will never post anything without her name.

    Sorry but she is a liar, a fraud, a tax thief, a rip off artist.

    You know her being a bitch is not even half the problem. It is claiming she is running a non-profit organization and taking THOUSANDS of dollars from people ILLEGALLY!
    Her site is not non profit and is not registered that way.

    Why woudl anyone sponsor her after all the tax fraud she is doing?

    Being a bitch is just a bonus.
    Being a scam artist is the real problem. She has been claiming that for over a year and taking the money of innocent parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chatted with Tim Holtz and he doesn't know anything about doing a chat at Frankie's site. Caught in another lie... What an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG someone needs to show that post on Scrapsmack to Tim Holtz, he should sue her skank ass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is something else I noticed...Frankie use to have her daughters name on everything...she was like the moderator or something...her daughter's name has been removed too. I haven't seen her post anything in weeks, maybe even months. I wonder if Frankie banned her daughter, Shannon!!! Ha Ha Ha.
    Frankie is definitely a FREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't put it passed her. Hey, maybe Shannon got wise to her freak of a mother :P

    ReplyDelete