Monday, February 23, 2009

Thought I would share this comment to make certain everyone sees it.


Anonymous said...
I agree the manufacturers need to be warned! Does Making Memories know she is using their name? They can legally sue her just like Tim Holtz. She is claiming Making Memories is sponsoring her? Do they know this? Maybe you could post Making Memories information so we can all ask them if they are sponsoring her? They need to know she is claiming this.


Making Memories
1168 West 500 North
Centerville, Utah 84014
Phone: (801) 294-0430
Fax: (801) 294-0439

Tim Holtz and Ranger, is he coming to chat? He needs to know she is claiming this as well. http://www.timholtz.com/contact.html They need to know what she is doing because it is ILLEGAL! If enough of us speak out and report her, she will be forced to quit.


NOTE:
I sent Tim and email asking him if he was going to be holding a chat on her site. He said he doesn't do those things and that he was not going to do it. His calendar is full and even if something opened up, he would not do a chat on a small site like hers.

11 comments:

  1. So glad you brought the blog back. I was worried Krankie shut you down.
    Glad to hear you have a team now.
    I believe all fraud should be publicized and as far as I am concerned this is a public service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you say....BUSTED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a public service....she needs to be stopped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making Memories has been notified. Hopefully they will respond and give her notice to close the site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is anyone going to her board? I haven't been there in a long time; honestly I don't want her to start in on me with harrassment. Just curious if she's making any back-tracks or giving explanations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow....you guys work fast....I am so impressed!! Lets just hope and pray that it works

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not give her any more hits on her site! Just let her hang herself. All these claims will hang her.

    Poor Pencil Lines, I will not be using their site.
    I am sorry but any site associated with her needs to know we will not support them due to her widespread abuse.

    It is like helping an abusive person abuse more.
    Pencil lines is OFF my blog list and I will not go back. I am sure they have no clue but someone should tell them they are losing readers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have mixed feelings about that, on one hand I hate to not support unknowing scrappers.
    But on the other hand, they need to know. So in the end I agree.
    Not supporting any site she associates with is best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the latest supporter is

    http://www.shopcropsuey.com/

    Quick warn them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you know anyone supporting her site, don't be scared to send them an email with a link back to this site. That's the best way to warn them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There needs to be an unbiased post about how she scammed for one year for donations claiming to be non-profit but when investigated it was not true.
    People donated thousands of dollars.
    But not a mean biased post just info.
    So people can legitimately see what she did.
    She took thousands from people in claim it was non-profit for the site.
    In reality it was 100% in her pocket.
    When confronted she took down the donation buttons.
    Shop Crop Suey
    Sorry, you are the next company I will not support. And I shop only online and local. No big chains.
    But not with someone who associates with Frankie.

    ReplyDelete