Monday, February 23, 2009

Rehabbing

Anonymous said...
I am glad that we have this "safe haven" the world is terrible enough on its own without having to have somebody like Frankie make it worse. I am still angry and bitter after everything that she has done to me and I need this place to vent and to know that I am not alone...call me selfish but I need this right now!!
February 22, 2009 3:26 PM


You are not being selfish. We've all felt the same way and that's why this blog was started. Frankie is a leech and feeds off the kindness of others. She has scammed many of us into sending her money. She continues to scam those people who are still on her site, but hopefully they will learn before it's too late.

People like her are not needed in our society and the more I know about her, the less I feel sorry for her. She needs help, mental help. Go ahead and "vent". That's what this place is for. Tell your friends! Warn the world! The more that I talk to people, the more I find out. Manufacturers and Designers need to be warned. Spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. I just realized this blog was back up and running. I was worried it had shut down permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the manufacturers need to be warned!
    Does Making Memories know she is using their name? They can legally sue her just like Tim Holtz. She is claiming Making Memories is sponsoring her? Do they know this?
    Maybe you could post Making Memories information so we can all ask them if they are sponsoring her?
    They need to know she is claiming this.

    Making Memories
    1168 West 500 North
    Centerville, Utah 84014
    Phone: (801) 294-0430 Fax: (801) 294-0439


    Tim Holtz and Ranger
    Is he coming to chat? He needs to know she is claiming this as well.
    http://www.timholtz.com/contact.html

    They need to know what she is doing because it is ILLEGAL!
    If enough of us speak out and report her, she will be forced to quit.

    ReplyDelete