Friday, February 20, 2009

Let's hear 'em

Everyone has a Frankie story. This is the place to vent, scream, moan and complain without the fear of retribution. Let's hear your story!

When I first joined that crazy lady's site, MMFU, I should have known something was not right. I had never been on a DT before and didn't know what to expect. Then I found out she didn't own a kit club, but was just a message board. Why in the world was she having a DT then? Isn't the purpose of a DT to advertise your kits? She begged money, especially at times when she was going to travel. She bad-mouthed nearly everyone on her site. She altered posts on the message board and read personal messages. She sent letters to manufacturers begging for product, only to give it away. She lies to her site members. Anyway, the more I learned about her the more frightened I became. But I had made so many friends and I saw how she treated people who crossed her. What to do?

Finally I spoke up and found out that many others felt the same way. What's funny is that these were the same people that Krankie bitched about all the time. Wonder what she was saying to them about me? Who cares, because the women that I made friends with are genuine, real people with lives outside of scrapbooking. Frankie never realized that and couldn't understand why people didn't live for her message board.

We've all moved on and have felt Frankenstein's wrath. She has emailed, IMed, phoned and harrassed us all. She, and her many personalities, need to move on and quit the phone calls. I have blocked her from my stuff and I hope everyone else has as well.

Be warned!!! She is crazy and will control your posts and eventually your attitude. Get away from her as fast as you can.

10 comments:

  1. When I left the site she sent me the nastiest emails and messages. Her language is vulgar and I found it totally unacceptable. She is nothing but trash and I'm glad to be free from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She called me a skinhead mom because my 2 yr old had a shaved head for the summer.
    I believe she attacks you at the most personal level because she has no dignity or morals.
    I know she will know who I am and try to attack me or stalk me, but what can I do, she stalks me daily on my blog and site anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of her lies, she keeps telling them! She is leading the people of her message board to believe that Tim Holtz is coming as a guest speaker. HaaHaaaHaaaa!!! I spoke to Tim and he is not, I repeat NOT, going to be a guest speaker on her site. She is an idiot to believe that he is. He sent her a "sorry, but my calendar is full" response and she is hoping that something will open up and he will schedule her in. HaaaHaaaHaaa!!! Tim is bigger than that and way beyond visiting a site like hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to post the nasty emails she sent me, but I don't think the language is appropriate. She is vulgar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say post them anyways just to show how bad it gets. I mean we are being honest are we not??
    Your not talking that way, Krankie is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has many names that she uses to spy on people and uses them to lurk on other message boards. Some of them are...
    beverly, sandy, lamby1954, joleen, flo, shanny, and I'm certain there are many more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone still have the information on Frankie the hypocrite? Let's see, she was anorexic weighing 42 pounds, was on Oprah, wrote a book, had some Lifetime Movies made about her life, is married to the Mob, and more. What else was there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. stampingcathy is one
    debserrano is one
    she also makes fake accounts under her ex-DT's names and uses a SIMILIAR fake email.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think her emails should be posted! Show her true colors! Just cover the names to protect our right to post.

    And just FYI you cannot sue anyone for making a blog about you unless you use their real FULL NAME.
    If she says she has an attorney it is a joke.
    Hey I used t say that when I was 15 and mad! She acts like a teenager on crack!

    Grow up Board Nazi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, reading this is making me sick to my stomach. I have had a couple run-ins with her recently, one in which she commented on one of my LOs that I read to be her saying something snotty, sent a PM to the dt coordinator and then all of a sudden I get a snotty pm from Frankie. I just knew she'd read that pm, I knew it. And now she basically bitch slapped me on the public forum for being MIA for one day because my job and family came first. Saying that nobody works 24 hours a day. OMG I'm sick over this. I planned to quit Sunday when I upload all my stuff but now I definitely will. Oh gawd, she has my cell number too. Geesh.

    ReplyDelete