Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sponsors?

I honestly believe that people give Krankie stuff just to make her go away. She has no real sponsors. That Bind It All that she sold or gave away, was actually a gift to her from her DT. I know Krankie sends oodles of letters to manufacturers begging them for stuff. She has nothing to offer them, so why would they send her stuff. The Prima flower prize package she won was fixed too. She bugged them enough with pictures of her flower wall. They let her win to shut her up.


By one of our followers
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "New and Improved":

Yeah the blog is back! I am surprised her "sponsors" are not concerned with the amount of hostility and negative comments about her site and her antics. Do they know she rigs most of the games/contests so it's not a fair win?
Or that she keeps the products and then redistributes them as a "Frankie" gift? Someone needs to warn Pencil Lines since she is sponsoring them for a month. I guess when you have the money to create your own site, ezine, and alter id's you too can be like Frankie! Oh wait! She gets suckers to pay for the site by asking for donations each month and then tells everyone how much each person donated to try and start a donating frenzy. This after she embarrasses those unable to donate funds with board messages, phone calls, and emails. All the while prying into your personal life to find your weak spot so she can use that against you when she sees fit. Apologies can not erase humiliation or unkind words she spread regarding myself and my friends.



Posted by Anonymous to Frankie Stalks Me at February 19, 2009 10:04 AM


Good point. I feel like this is the responsibility of the viewer.
Please I encourage you to email her sponsors and let them know you will not support them if they support her!
I know it is hard but I will not be buying from anyone who sponsors her and I will let the sponsors know!

They need to know they LOSE business by sponsoring her. Because it is not real.
Off to write my emails!

8 comments:

  1. Have they seen her work? Why would they ever send to her? Bad business! Unless they like bad copies of others creations. Because let's face it, she has no original ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie's layout: ugly pic of one of her children & prima flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie has no talent. Supposedly she is color blind. How can she put together a layout then? What a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to laugh? She banned my IP address saying that I wrote her a nasty email....omg how funny is that. I haven't given that woman the time of day and if she thinks I would waste my precious time emailing her nasty letters. I have all of hers to me though in a folder saved under the name psycho.....when I have to use them she can try to explain to her lawyer why she chose to send such vulgar messages. What a piece of work I tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did that to try and 'out' you as someone that she suspected emailed her a nasty letter. Whacko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks goodness no one takes her seriously or I would be worried.
    She only controls her own little world.
    Her poor family.
    I am still waiting for my apology, for her publicly trying to smear my name.
    She posted nasty things using my name, on my account, from which I was banned.
    I could not get in but she kept posting things as if I was cussing her out.

    Pretty useful making sure you have every members password. I have never been on a site that the owner used your password for her own posts.
    She is sick in her head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Question: How do I delete myself from her board?

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is...............


    DOWN WITH THE NAZI BITCH!!!


    ROFL - That was the famous line she used when I was around when she would post as someone else. She always called herself a Nazi Bitch and didn't realize that um, HELLO, she was using the same posts almost identical for every member she banned!!!

    Good things come to those who wait and I believe it is time for everyone who has been hurt by her to rejoice in her falling on her face!!!!

    Thank you and now I'm off my soap box!!!

    ReplyDelete