Monday, April 6, 2009

Anonymous said...
Gawd, I am SO glad I wasn't on that board for longer than I was. She has nothing of mine except an old email addy. I'm SO glad I wasn't stupid enough to give her my address and phone number!!Thank you SO much Frankie for deleting me from your board and not stalking me.Cause if you do stalk ME, you will regret it, big time.You see, I have mob connections, too. REAL mob connections :)

A reader responded: Can you help me?? Gawd she has stalked me since she banned me and still harasses me.Your comment cracked me up!She still posts my name everywhere and has threatened to murder me! She is crazy!

3 comments:

  1. Save emails, take screen prints of public comments made, record telephone conversations (yes...you can bug your own telephone)....turn that information over to FBI and Homeland Security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you could record your own phone conversations, that is a great idea. She left me over 30 messages in 2 days one time, I saved the tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, no updates in a long while...are we now finished with Frankie?

    ReplyDelete